Effective Date: November 22, 2016
Welcome to Syntr Health Technologies.
We take your privacy seriously. We are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
What’s in This Policy?
The following provides an overview of the information Syntr Health Technologies collects in the course of your use of our website. Syntr Health Technologies only collects data for your use of this website.
I. What We Collect
Through your general use of our website, Syntr Health Technologies may collect and/or receive the following information about you that reveals your specific identity, or is directly tied to your specific identity:
- Your full name
- Your location;
- Your email address;
- Your submitted inquiry content;
- Your IP address; and
- User preference data.
II. How Syntr Health Technologies Collects This Information
Here are the ways that Syntr Health Technologies may collect your information.
- User-provided information: When you visit the website, there is an option to contact Syntr Health Technologies. This is performed by submitting your full name, email address, and inquiry on the Syntr Contact Us page, available at: http://www.syntrhealth.com/contact-us/.
III. How Syntr Health Technologies May Use Your Information
Here are the ways that Syntr Health Technologies might use your information to provide our services and serve you better content.
- We use your information to reply back to your inquiries.
- We use your information for general business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new services, enhancing, improving, or modifying our website.
- We need information about your social media account and activities to facilitate social sharing functionality, such as sharing the Syntr Health Technologies page with other Internet users.
- We may use and share aggregated and anonymized information to better understand and serve our users or for optimization of our marketing efforts.
IV. Who May Receive Your Information
This is how Syntr Health Technologies shares the information we collect through your use of the Syntr Health Technologies website.
Any research and analysis done or shared with the intent to better the platform offerings will only be used and shared in an anonymized format.
Syntr Health Technologies forwards users to third-party providers such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Syntr Health Technologies will use your personal information to reply back to your inquiries.
Syntr Health Technologies may share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- Providing Services: Syntr Health Technologies may share information about you with our service providers who process information to provide services to us or on our behalf.
- Fraud prevention: Syntr Health Technologies may disclose the personal information Syntr Health Technologies collects about its users when we believe disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent, or respond to suspected illegal or fraudulent activity or to protect the safety, rights, or property of us, its users, or others.
- Law enforcement purposes: If requested or required by government authorities, such as law enforcement authorities, courts, or regulators, or otherwise to comply with the law, Syntr Health Technologies may have to disclose any information Syntr Health Technologies has about our users. Syntr Health Technologies also may disclose information collected about you in order to exercise or protect legal rights or defend against legal claims.
V. Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to Syntr Health Technologies. For that reason, Syntr Health Technologies complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (15 U.S.C. §§ 6501–6506) and does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally identifiable information from users under 13 years of age .
VI. Your Privacy Choices
If you want, you can ask Syntr Health Technologies for the information we have about you and even ask us to delete it.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for mandatory record keeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to your request. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, but such residual information will no longer be tied to your identity.
VII. Data Retention & Security
Syntr Health Technologies seeks to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect your information within our organization from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and/or destruction.
VIII. Your California Privacy Rights
Since 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not share user’s personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
Syntr Health Technologies is committed to remaining in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) and any other relevant regulations related to user privacy and security.
IX. How to Contact Us
The best way to get in touch with our Privacy team is to email us. We would love to hear your questions, concerns, and feedback about this policy. If you have any suggestions for us, feel free to let us know by writing to the following address:
Syntr Health Technologies
Please note that email communications are not always secure. Please do not include sensitive information in your emails to Syntr Health Technologies.